Thursday, July 23, 2015

Top 10 from P19


10.  Food, Fabulous Food!  We were fed well and often!  Thanks ITF's!

9.  Badges - I love using badges with kids and enjoyed earning the displaying my badges!


8. Google Moments - Couldn't get enough of these!  My fav was Moveit!  Random wallsits and wiggling the right side of my body never gets old!

wiggle animated GIF  

7. WonderBlogs!  - great way to record thinking... and it's fun to say!

6. Lipsyncing! Barenaked Ladies style...well sorta! 


5.  Learning....it's Personal. Seriously, this is the "thing" I'm most interested in implementing in my room.  Haven't found many tools with adaptive content already built in for ELA but I'm sure it's coming!  #tappingfoot

4.  If This/Then That makes me more effecient...and I totally need that.  Social networking spreads us thin but Twitter is so valuable in my learning as a teacher that I can't afford to miss some important Tweets. Thanks ITF's!  

3.  Lots of time to play!...ahem work!  Seriously, it's so stressful learning new things and not having time to use them!  Thanks ITF's. 

2.  Minecraft makes me dizzy but I don't wanna stop!  

minecraft animated GIF

1.  NEW FRIENDS!  The best part of Pinnacle and being a teacher in Gaston County Schools are the wonderful people we get to work with.  Thanks all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment